Tuesday 26 June 2007

Well, "Sam Tyler" IS an anagram of "Masterly"...

A transcript of this Saturday's Doctor Who finalé has leaked online. Apparently. Here it is for your reading pleasure:

[The earth is saved. The Doctor looks at the Master with pure hate. The Master weeps, defeated.]

MASTER
You've done it again, Doctor. Just like all the other times.

DOCTOR
Leave now. Leave this planet in peace.

MASTER
But... I haven't got a TARDIS. And what's to stop me coming up with another evil plan?

DOCTOR
Hmm... good point. Well, guess I'll just have to use this on you!

[The Doctor pulls out the Timelord-to-Humanifyer that kept showing up every other episode]

MASTER
Nooo!!

[Cut to: an unconcious Master in the TARDIS with the Doctor and Martha]

MARTHA
So, where are you going to take him? And how will you make sure he doesn't turn back?

DOCTOR
Well, I thought I'd dump him in 1973. He'll think he's a cop or something. I'll give him a complicated backstory to explain his flashbacks from 2007. Let's say.. he was in a car accident and just woke up in 1973. And have him question whether he is mad, in a coma, or back in time.

MARTHA
That sounds ridiculous.

Well, that's how I want it to end anyway. The amount of people who think the Toclafene are actually alternate-universe Daleks is just silly. I mean, why would Russel T Davies bring back the Daleks just for the season finalé?

Oh.

No comments: